What’s not to love and admire about motorhomes made by Auto-Sleepers? Although it’s likely to be a long list of attributes and features, we are still sometimes asked why we so clearly approve of these motorhomes.
If we were pressed and had to sum it all up in just one word, we’d probably say “experience” – the sheer lived experience of the Auto-Sleepers brand.
Let’s expand a little upon what here at Derby Motorhomes we mean by that.
Pulling everything together
Thanks to our extensive experience in the marketplace, we know that it’s possible to identify many motorhomes that:
- are brilliantly designed in terms of their internal layouts – with innovative features such as the flexibility of their accommodation;
- offer designer-quality internal décor, fixtures, fittings, and colour schemes;
- contain state of the art technology in terms of appliances and recreational-support activities;
- demonstrate unparalleled build quality – resulting in an experience that is not only tactile but very much “good in the hand”;
- use only the best and proven power trains – so that you can be assured of superb on the road driving performance;
- implement the best ergonomic design to provide a safe and comfortable driving experience;
- offer an excellent value for money proposition;
- deliver exceptional reliability in day after day performance; and
- come with great external looks, bodywork, and a superlative quality finish.
However, while we have seen many motorhomes that deliver some of or perhaps even several of those defining features, what we like about Auto-Sleepers is that you can put a tick in all the boxes for motorhomes constructed by this now very famous and highly esteemed Cotswolds company.
Unsurprisingly, of course, it goes without saying that all of these qualities are important.
Reliable and luxurious
A motorhome can offer incredibly comfortable accommodation and some great facilities. But none of that will count for much if the vehicle has broken down and is constantly under repair in your local garage.
Similarly, being out on a trip and finding, shortly after you have parked up, that something simply “doesn’t work” is a frustrating experience and one that might spoil the whole experience of your precious leisure activity.
For all these reasons – and others like them – we naturally incline towards Auto-Sleepers when we are discussing quality solutions for motorhome recreational needs.
Of course, even within the Auto-Sleepers range, there will be many choices to make and not every model will necessarily be equally suitable for a prospective buyer or suit an individual’s particular needs and circumstances.
This is another big advantage of Auto-Sleepers though. Nobody wants to face Hobson’s Choice of a limited range of options when contemplating an expensive purchase. Auto-Sleepers have an incredibly flexible range of vehicles and configurations to choose from. It is highly likely, therefore, that there will be one to suit the requirements of the overwhelming majority of motorhome purchasers.
How can we prove this to you?
Don’t just take our word for it but treat yourself to a first-hand experience by getting up close and personal with the full range of Auto-Sleepers. Under the year-round cover of our indoor exhibition hall, you’ll find both new and pre-loved models to inspect both inside and out.
We remain only too pleased to offer further advice and guidance on any models in the Auto-Sleepers range. We have all the required technical information and can share with you the many and varied layout configurations that are open to you when you buy an Auto-Sleepers motorhome.
We look forward to showing you around and if you’d like to contact us beforehand, our telephone number is 01332 360222.