Here at Derby Motorhomes, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in the motorhome and caravan service industry, excellent communication skills, is friendly, outgoing with the ability to work in a team environment and to strict deadlines. City and Guilds qualifications would be an advantage but not essential. A full UK driving licence is essential for this position and an attractive salary package will be available depending on experience.
Everyday jobs will include:
- Habitation Inspection
- Woodwork – Internal repairs
- Gas Repairs and installation
- 12v and 240 volt repairs and installation
- Heating system diagnosis and repairs
- Fitting of accessories: Bike Racks, Awnings, TV aerials and Solar Panels
- Electrical diagnosis and repairs
- Warranty diagnosis and repairs
- Creating a happy working environment
- Languages – must be fluent in English and be able to write competently
- Excellent verbal communication skills – has the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure – reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to adapt to the company’s needs in the way we deliver our service
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
Hours of work are full time. Flexibility will be required around busier times of the year. The salary is negotiable depending on experience, we also require you to have a full driving licence (no drink driving endorsements).
We are looking for a friendly, confident and capable individual who can deal with all kinds of problems under pressure and remain professional at all times.
So, if you can create an opportunity rather than wait for one to happen apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org