Here at Derby Motorhomes, we are always interested in second hand Auto Sleeper motorhomes to take in part exchange. We also will consider campervans, caravans, motor bikes and cars in part exchange.
Our aim is to provide customers with what we believe is a very fair part exchange price and an easy, hassle-free service.
Fast part exchange valuations
If you are looking to part exchange your Auto Sleeper or other motorhome, simply complete the form on the right of this page and press submit. This provides us a great start to help you obtain a part exchange price or a bid to sell your motorhome for a cash offer.
Why part exchange your motorhome? Why not sell it privately?
Part exchanging a motorhome and selling it privately each have their own advantages and disadvantages. The choice between these options depends on your individual circumstances and preferences. Here are some benefits of part exchanging a motorhome compared to private selling:
- Part exchanging is generally more convenient. You can visit a dealership, negotiate a deal, and complete the transaction in a relatively short amount of time.
- You don’t have to go through the hassle of listing your motorhome, dealing with inquiries, and arranging viewings, which can be time-consuming.
- Reduced Time and Effort
- Selling a motorhome privately can take a lot of time and effort. You need to create listings, respond to potential buyers, and show the vehicle to interested parties.
- Part exchanging your motorhome simplifies the process, as the dealership takes care of most of the work, making it a quicker and easier transaction.
- No Need for Repairs or Upgrades
- Dealerships often accept motorhomes in various conditions, and they may be more willing to take a motorhome that needs some repairs or upgrades.
- When selling privately, you may need to invest time and money in fixing any issues or making improvements to make it more appealing to buyers.
- Trade-In Value
- Dealerships offer trade-in value, which can be applied toward the purchase of a new motorhome or other vehicles they have in their inventory.
- This can potentially reduce the upfront cost of your new motorhome.
- Financing Options
- Dealerships often offer motorhome finance options, allowing you to spread the cost of your new motorhome over time.
- Private buyers typically expect full payment upfront, which may limit your pool of potential buyers.
- Safety and Security
- Selling privately can involve inviting strangers to your property or meeting them in unfamiliar locations, which may not always be safe.
- Dealerships provide a safer and more secure environment for the transaction.
- Guaranteed Sale
- When you part exchange, you have a guaranteed sale as long as you agree on the terms with the dealership.
- Selling privately may result in the motorhome not selling for an extended period, and there’s no guarantee of a sale.
While part exchanging offers convenience, it’s important to note that you may not get as much money for your motorhome as you would in a private sale. Consider your priorities, such as time, effort, and financial considerations, when deciding between these two options.
Are you looking to part exchange your motorhome or other vehicle?
If you have decided that part exchanging your motorhome is the way to go, then please remember to provide as much information as possible. That way we can give you a more accurate p/x quote.
For example …
While we carry out an HPI check (hire purchase investigation) on all vehicles coming in part exchange, it does save time if you tell us if there is outstanding finance on your vehicle and if your vehicle has been in any form of accident.
Outstanding finance, accident and stolen recovered vehicles are all recorded. So, this shows up on the HPI report and may affect the part exchange price.
Also, please let us know if you have any fitted extras, which may enhance your part exchange value.
We take any make of motorhome in part exchange. But because we sell Auto-Sleepers brand new, we always have customers looking for good used Auto-Sleeper motorhomes.
Please complete the part exchange form and submit it to us. We will then call you back to discuss the details. Please remember – the more information that you can provide, the better!
We want to help you get a good deal. We treat taking part exchanges as a partnership between customers and us, to get the best value for both of us.
Happy to help you+ 44 (0) 1332 360 222
We will be delighted to help you in any way we can. Please just complete the details of your part exchange on the form and we will contact you. If you would rather speak to someone, then please just give us a call – our sales team are on the number above.