Service Advisor Warranty Administrator
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, customer oriented, well presented and have a good sense of humour, you are just the person to fill the position of service advisor warranty administrator wanted.
The successful applicant ideally will have experience in a motorhome, caravan, car or similar service environment. A basic knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office) would be an advantage, however not essential, as full training will be given.
This position requires you to give support to the workshop team by providing an administration/reception service for all workshop customers.
You will be the first contact to customers, either by telephone or visiting in person, ascertaining their enquiry and passing it to the relevant department.
After Sales at Derby Motorhomes
Daily duties will include assisting the team by carrying out reception duties & general administrative tasks, warranty administration as well as providing a high level of customer service using our sophisticated computer system.
We are looking for a friendly, confident and capable individual who can deal with all kinds of customers under pressure and remain professional at all times.Key Skill include: Excellent Communication Skills, Flexibility, Excellent Customer Care Skills, Good Administration Ability, Coupled with a Full UK Drivers Licence.
- General Reception duties
- All administration duties including letters, quotes, prospects, sending mail etc
- Helping to prepare invoices
- Ordering and chasing parts from suppliers
- Customer liaison reference accessory availability
- Completion of all the necessary paperwork and input into the company computer system.
- Ensure the smooth running and efficiency of all accessory sales
- Promotion of Derby motorhomes, its products and services including social media, web site
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times by following and working within our computer system and customer care programme
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of the dealership – must be fluent in English and be able to write competently
- Excellent verbal communication skills – has the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure – reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
Hours of work are full time. Flexibility will be required around busier times of the year.
So, if you can create an opportunity rather than wait for one to happen apply now.