Have you been enjoying your summer out and about in your motorhome? Weather-wise it’s had its ups and downs – depending on where you happen to have been, of course.
In all the excitement of outings in your motorhome, you might have fallen behind with some of the upcoming motorhome news and events. To refresh your mind and curiosity, here are some details of a new motorhome site opening and forthcoming shows …
A new site for your motorhome in Sherwood Forest
- Camping in the Forest has announced that a new site in Nottinghamshire is to open next Spring;
- called Sherwood Pines, the extensive site covers some 20 acres and will offer around 150 pitches for motorhomes, caravans, other leisure vehicles, and tents on all-weather, fully serviced plots, with electric hook-ups;
- it is intended to keep the site open throughout the year;
The South West Motorhome Show
- time to get your skates on if you are planning to visit the major motorhome show for this year at the Bath and West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, from the 6th to the 8th of September;
- you might also want to make a long weekend of the South West Motorhome Show by reserving an onsite pitch for your motorhome;
The Motorhome Show Season Finale, Lincoln
- the historic city of Lincoln is host to the Motorhome Show Season Finale, for one of your last chances to view the pick of 2019’s models, pick up some great bargains on motorhomes and accessories, or simply exchange tales with your fellow motorhome owners;
- the event is held from the 20th to the 22nd of September and is expected to draw around 5,500 visitors a day;
South Coast Caravan and Motorhome Show, New Forest
- incorporated into the New Forest Show from the 27th to the 29th of September, the South Coast Caravan and Motorhome Show lets you view some of the latest makes and models of motorhome while giving you the chance to meet and grill their manufacturers and dealers;
Malvern Caravan Show, Malvern
- held from the 4th to the 6th of October, the Malvern Caravan Show is a must not only for owners and would-be owners of motorhomes but for anyone interested in holidays outdoors – not to mention the urge to enjoy a whole weekend of fun and entertainment;
- the show is held at the Three Counties Showground in Malvern;
The Motorhome and Caravan Show, NEC, Birmingham
- the jewel in the crown of motorhome shows in this as in any year is likely to be the Motorhome and Caravan Show held at the spacious National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham, from the 15th to the 20th of October;
Caravan and Motorhome Show, Manchester
- if you are already a motorhome owner or have the slightest inkling of becoming one – and didn’t make it to the main event in Birmingham – you’ll not want to miss the major Caravan and Motorhome Show that is held at Event City, Manchester, from the 16th to 19th of January in the New Year;
- with more than 200 exhibitors and a full range of the new year’s motorhome models to view up close and personal, the event is sure to attract its usual huge crowds.
So, enjoy the Indian summer that invariably wrings out the last golden days of outings in your motorhome this year while visiting the many shows and events heralding all that next year might bring.