Here we are well into 2020 and it’s still possible to save thousands of pounds when you buy one of this year’s Auto-Sleepers.
That means £2,000 off the price of any one of 12 different current-year coachbuilt models – from the already economically priced Nuevo or Broadway, right up to the luxurious Burford or Burford Duo.
At Derby Motorhomes we’ve slashed prices still further by offering a £1,500 discount on many of our van conversions too. That’s a significant reduction in the price of the ever-popular Symbol and the king of van conversions, the Fairford.
Remember that these deals are all on this year’s 2020 models. If you are interested in a brand new model from 2019, we still have a few of these left, too. Act now, and you could find yourself saving as much as £4,000 on last year’s price for a two to four-berth Corinium Duo, for example.
What’s new in 2020 Auto-Sleepers?
One of the definitive guides to the full range of Auto-Sleepers is published by Out and About Live.
The review of the models on the market in 2020 drew attention to the following features across the range of these leading motorhomes:
- windows and blinds from Dometic or Remis – depending on the model;
- Sargent EC700 electrical systems;
- Santana furniture fitted as standard – furniture from the Valencia range available as an option;
- upholstery from Casa Mila – in a choice of five main colours, blue, green, brown, mustard, and purple;
- Dometic microwave ovens fitted as standard;
- your own motorhome WiFi system, which includes a 4G antenna, docking station and Huawei internet router;
- Sargent Category 6 GPS vehicle tracker (annual subscription required);
- window etching and security chip installed in support of the Central Registration and Identification Scheme (CRiS); and
- new for 2020 decals and graphics.
Fairford and Fairford Plus
Special mention might be made of the new versions of the Fairford and Fairford Plus launched by Auto-Sleeper for 2020. We have already named this model the king of van conversions and the current models more than live up to that name.
It was reviewed by What Motorhome before the turn of the new year.
The end section of the Fairford Plus has received special attention from the motorhome designers. The transverse double bed can be folded down to create bench seats or may instead be stacked either side, thus freeing up valuable floor space for use as a full-width garage. Here you can store your bicycles, mobility scooters and all manner of sports gear – there are even seatbelt anchors for a harness in which your dog can safely travel.
Another space-saving feature sees the Whale heating system also installed out of the way under the floor. The system is an especially efficient dual-power unit of either 3kW electric or gas-fired.
Every year, Auto-Sleeper turns out a whole stable of thoroughbred motorhomes. Every year, the manufacturer’s reputation for ingenuity, design and top-quality craftsmanship advances a further notch or two.
Now that you can still find deals on brand new 2020 models, you might want to contact us soon to order yours now